What is it and how does it work?
EnzymeKleen™ is a non-toxic, organic, biodegradable, environmentally friendly and deodorising agent which augments biological action. It works to eliminate odours by changing the molecular structure of the host environment, digests contaminants and speeds up the natural biodegrading process.
EnzymeKleen™ includes natural enzymes that break down oils, fats and greases in holding ponds, septic tanks, grease traps, toilets, plumbings, drains etc., making it easier for nature’s bacteria to consume any organic waste matter and at the same time any odours.
It is an organic multiple enzyme biocatalytic agent that emulsifies and digests grease deposits and other contaminants in industrial wastes. Produced from a unique blend of naturally occurring enzymes, polysaccharides, electrolytes and chelated metals, and is at the forefront of modern biotechnology. EnzymeKleen™ is a high performance, non-allergenic and biodegradable multiple enzyme degreaser, and odour controller.
- 100% biodegradable
- Eliminates need for caustics or acids
- No mixing – goes to work immediately
- Safe on plumbing lines and pipes
- Removes odours
- Effective on organic waste, starches, protein and other animal and vegetable matter.
- Liquefies solids for easy cleaning –Reduces Time and Labour
- Removes flash rust and other corrosion products from metals
- Completely dilutable with cold water – fresh or salt
- Leaves No Residue
- 1. EnzymeKleen™ is well formulated for use is many different environments. These includes a wide variety of commercial, industrial and residential requirements, for example:
- Commercial and industrial kitchens
- Food processing plants
- Hotels / Motels
- Oil rigs
- Local Councils
- Fish Processors
- Poultry Processors
- Animal Kennels
- Caravan Parks
- Sports Clubs
- Police Lock-ups
2. Specialized deodoriser and degreaser. Suitable for grease traps, grease converters, industrial/waster drainage and septic tanks where food soils, especially grease and fats cause blockage, poor drainage and odour problem.
3. Typically used as a shock dose/kick start treatment then at lower use rates for ongoing maintenance use. Refer to the manufacturer for specific use application. Regular use of EnzymeKleen™ will keep clean pipers, drains, grease traps and etc.
4. Cleaning and De-odorizing Badly Soiled Commercial Carpets. Regular use of EnzymeKleen™ will eliminate the odour and soil problem.
1. At lowest use period, add 5 litres of EnzymeKleen™ concentrate for every one cubic metre of grease trap capacity. Add directly to the trap or into any drain(s) leading into the trap. Follow with 5 litres of warm (NOT HOT) water. If added directly into grease trap, spray the trap surfaces with EnzymeKleen™ to eliminate any odour that may be present.
2. Each day thereafter, at lowest use period, add 200-400ml of EnzymeKleen™ for each cubic metre of grease trap capacity. This is easily achieved by using EnzymeKleen™ to wash down floors at close of business. Use 100-200ml to 5 litres of water to make up working solution — apply and hose or mop down.
1. Flush in 2 litres of EnzymeKleen™ for each 1400 litres of septic tank capacity.
2. Each week thereafter flush in 200ml or add it to any drain leading to the septic tank. If more than one drain leads to the tank, use a different one each week. If the tank’s leach system is blocked with oil and grease, a more frequent application, even daily, will need to be made until the system is cleared.
To deodorise and restore absorption field to capacity:
Mix 10 litres of EnzymeKleen™ with a sufficient amount of water to thoroughly wet each 100M² of field area.
1. NEW – Programme electric dosing pump to inject 100ml of EnzymeKleen™ per 300 litres of holding capacity, at the close of business each day.
2. USED – Shock dose system with 5 litres of EnzymeKleen™ to clear grease build up and programme the dosing pump to inject 100ml of EnzymeKleen™ per 300 litres of holding capacity at the close of business each day.
Cleaning and De-odorizing Badly Soiled Commercial Carpets
Fill shampoo machine holding tank with a 1 to 20 dilution of EnzymeKleen™ potable water and shampoo carpets until clean. Initially, with badly soiled carpets, it may be necessary to shampoo two or three times. This process will also bio-chemically de- odorize your carpets and provided they are shampooed regularly with EnzymeKleen™ the odour and soilage problems will not reappear.
Clearing waste discharge Organic Matter build up from irrigation systems
1. For the first week:
Introduce EnzymeKleen™ into your liquid waste disposal system at a rate of 5 litres to 10,000 litres of discharge by way of an automatic injection pump situated as far back up the system as possible.
2. For the second week :
Dose at a rate of 2 litres per 10,000 litres of discharge and there after dose at a maintenance rate of 1 litres of EnzymeKleen™ per 10,000 litres of waste discharge.
No special precautions in use are required. Recommend wear rubber gloves and eye protection when handling the concentrate. The neat product is non-corrosive and mildly acidic..