Sequeston RO 1000
SEQUESTON RO 1000 is a highly effective scale inhibitor. It is formulated together with
phosphonate salts. It is mainly used for reverse osmosis (RO), nanofiltration (NF) and ultrafiltration (UF)
system. It can inhibit scale formation on the membrane surface, improve quality of water and reduce the
operating costs for filtration system.
1. Effectively uses in pH 5-10 and can be used over a wide range of concentration.
2. Good solubility and stability.
3. Inhibit inorganic scale formation; the largest LSI value is 2.8 when there is no acid adding.
4. Effective in controlling of calcium carbonate, calcium sulphate, aluminium, iron and heavy
metal salts. The maximum forbearing of iron concentration in inlet water supply is 8.0ppm.
5. Good in retarding polymerization and precipitation of silica; it does not flocculate dissolved
iron/aluminium oxides or silica complexes.
Specification Standard Grade Concentrated Grade
Appearance Clear liquid Clear liquid
pH, (1% water solution) 2.0±0.6 2.0±0.6
Density at 20°C, g/cm3 1.08±0.06 1.45±0.06
The optimal chemical dosage for standard grade of SEQUESTON RO 1000 is 3ppm. For concentrated
grade, it must be diluted to 0.375 ppm before adding into membrane system. The concentrated grade of
product is specially formulated to minimize transportation costs and reduce storage spaces. .