Sequeston RO 5000-FP
SEQUESTON RO 5000-FP is a concentrated scale inhibitor. It is mainly used for reverse osmosis
(RO), nanofiltration (NF) and ultrafiltration (UF) system. It is free from phosphate or phosphorous.
1. It is formulated in concentrated form, to save transportation cost and reduce storage place.
2. Inhibiting scale formation from inorganic salts, heavy metals and some organic matters.
3. Effective in controlling of iron, aluminium and heavy metals.
4. Does not flocculate dissolved iron, aluminium oxide or silica complexes.
5. Stable in extreme pH and temperature conditions.
6. Good stability and solubility.
7. Due to SEQUESTON RO 5000-FP has special chemical structure, it is save to membrane.
Although with a high input dosage of chemical into the filtration system, it will not harm to
membrane or cause membrane blockage because the chemical will not lead to deposition,
crystallization or adsorption on the membrane surface.
PROPERTIES TYPICAL VALUE
Appearance Colourless clear liquid
pH (1% water solution) 2.5 ± 0.6
Density at 20 °C, g/cm3 1.20 ±0.06
The optimal chemical dosage is 3ppm and it can be mixed with RO outflow water or desalted water. The
more dosage chemical may be is needed depend on the water quality.