OrganoKleen Heavy Degreaser
A biodegradable heavy degreaser that will effectively clean all hard surfaces which can be cleanse with water. It is non-toxic, non-polluting and non-hazardous formulation that exhibits strong penetrating and emulsification action for grease, oil and tar. With additive that promotes greater emulsification activity it accelerates and detoxifications through emulsification and removes odor at the same time.
Suitable for use in pressure wash or foaming system. Contains corrosion inhibitor preventing corrosion to equipment and cleanse surfaces. Effective in soft, hard and salt water environment. Not suited for general cleaning.
Benefits of Using OrganoKleen
- Efficient removal of hydrocarbon, oil & grease and waste matter.
- Accelerates bioremediation and detoxification through emulsifying effect.
- Safe for food industry.
- Organic sludge safe for disposal.
- Does not cause corrosion.
- Effective in hard, soft or salt water.
- Biodegradable, non-toxic and safe for food.
- Halal certified.
The OrganoKleen Advantage
- Increased efficiency in physical /chemical treatment
- Increased efficiency in physical and chemical treatment.
- Water based, biodegradable and main constituent made from plants.
- Does not contain phosphates
- Works in soft, hard and salty water.
- Eliminate corrosion on treated surfaces.
- Health & Safety through use of non-toxic and non-aggressive chemical.
- Non- flammable and non-fuming and safe to work in confine areas.
OrganoKleen provides colloidal cleaning with better soil releasing and suspending action. It will lift, separate and hold in suspension oil, grease, soils and emulsify fats, oil and hydrocarbon. OrganoKleen is suitable for use on surfaces washable with water.
Physical aspect: Yellow color liquid
Specific Gravity: 1.0
- Heavy degreasing of hydrocarbon contaminated surfaces in engine rooms, work shop floors, lubrication points and diesel fuel points.
- Crude pumps facility.
- Storage tanks.
- Grease sumps and convertors.
- Ventilators in industrial kitchens
- Dilute 1:2 to 1:4 for normal cleaning and apply neat for heavy cleaning.
- 1 liter removes up to approximately 9 liters of hydrocarbon.
- Pressure wash where available.
- Operates between pH 4 to 11 and in varying temperatures it will perform.