Sequeston RO 2000
SEQUESTON RO 2000 is a highly effective antiscalant and dispersant. It is mainly used for reverse
osmosis (RO), nanofiltration (NF) and ultrafiltration (UF) system. It can inhibit scale formation on the
membrane surface, improve quality of water and reduce the operating costs for filtration system.
1. It can be used together with organic flocculants.
2. Suitable for drinking water system.
3. Effectively controls scale formation of calcium carbonate, calcium sulphate, barium
sulphate and strontrium sulphate. The largest LSI value is 3.0.
4. Used for almost all reverse osmosis (RO) membranes and maintain the membrane surface
by dispersing blockage particles.
5. It can be used directly or after dilution.
6. Effective in pH 5-9.
7. Good resistance to aluminium and iron oxides.
PROPERTIES TYPICAL VALUE
Appearance Amber liquid
pH, ( 1% water solution) 2.80 ±1.0
Density at 20°C, g/cm3 1.10 ±0.05
The optimal dosage is 3-6mg/L and it should be added before adding static mixer or installing of cylindrical
filter/ cartridge filter housing. The chemical can be diluted with RO water or deionised water.