Sequeston RO 4000
SEQUESTON RO 4000 is a highly effective antiscalant and dispersant. It is mainly used for reverse
osmosis (RO), nanofiltration (NF) and ultrafiltration (UF) system. It can be used for feedwaters with high
level of aluminium and iron oxides. Moreover, it is effectively in controlling of scale formation e.g. calcium
carbonate, calcium sulphate, barium sulphate and other inorganic salts.
1. Compatible uses together with organic flocculants.
2. Suitable for drinking water system.
3. Have been used for almost all reverse osmosis (RO) membranes.
4. Effectively in controlling of scale formation on the membrane surface and reduce
5. It can be used directly or after dilution.
6. Effective in pH 5-9.
7. Good resistance to aluminium and iron oxides.
8. Improve water quality and reduce the operating costs for filtration system.
PROPERTIES TYPICAL VALUE
Appearance Amber liquid
pH, ( 1% water solution) 5.0 ±1.6
Density at 20°C, g/cm3 1.10 ±0.06
The optimal dosage is 3-6mg/L and it should be added before adding static mixer or installing of
cylindrical filter/ cartridge filter housing. The chemical can be diluted with RO water or deionised water.
Note: Extra or insufficient dosage will harm to RO membrane.