Enhanced Drilling Additives
Drilling fluids are critical to maintaining wellbore control and stability throughout the drilling process. In addition, they suspend cuttings while not circulating and transport them to the surface while circulating to optimize drilling operations. Drilling fluids may be water-based, or non-aqueous-based, such as oil-based, or synthetic-based.
Our additives and custom-formulated fluid systems enhance operator drilling efficiency while minimizing costs and health, safety, and environmental (HSE) impact.
Stabilityline offers the following products:
- Drilling Corrosion Inhibitors restrict drilling equipment failures, including tools, drill string pipes, tubulars, and other accessories
- Defoamers serve to limit foaming that occurs in completion and drilling fluids.
- Foaming Agents enable the production of a foam drilling fluid.
- Detergents act to minimize the surface tension of the liquid phase and remove drill solids.
- Oxygen Scavengers collect and remove H2S from salt-based (brine) fluid systems.
- Viscosifiers are thickening agents that increase the viscosity of water-based and non-aqueous-based drilling fluids, including oil-based and synthetic-based drilling fluids.