Maximizing Yield in Production Applications
During the fractional distillation stage of oil production, the components in the crude are separated. The hydrocarbons are extracted, and the liquid hydrocarbons, gas, and water are recovered from the crude. The solids are also removed. It is imperative that during production, the process of recovering, separating, and refining crude oil is achieved as expeditiously and economically as possible. Stabilityline offers a suite of high-quality chemicals to help companies meet their technical challenges in oil production services.
Our product line includes:
- Corrosion Inhibitors are used as suppressors to protect the steel parts for all areas of production.
- Emulsion breakers separate the produced water from the oil.
- Hydrogen Sulfide control to reduce levels of toxic (H2S) gas.
- Biocides are used to keep bacteria growth under control.
- Scale Inhibitors act as prevention solutions to control inorganic deposits.
- Cleaning agents effectively remove the organic deposits from all equipment parts.
- Defoamers is used to mitigate foam problems.