Enhance Stimulation with Standard and Customized Additives Backed by Field-proven Chemistry
Stabilityline offers a wide variety of economical and readily available well-stimulation additives for hydraulic fracturing and acidizing designed to maximize performance and protection.
Decades of experience developing and manufacturing enable us to make additives that work measurably better. We assure not only the compatibility of our additives but also their effectiveness, maximizing the performance of your well and its stimulation treatments.
Unlock your well’s potential with Stabilityline of top-performing well stimulation products.
Stabilityline manufactures and supply a complete line of stimulation chemicals for use in matrix and fracture acidizing treatments of sandstone and carbonate reservoirs. These treatments help circumvent or fully remove formation damage that occurs as a result of common well operations like perforating, cementing, and drilling. Stabilityline has a plethora of wide-ranging expertise in acid chemicals, formation damage, and acid stimulation mechanics. Using this array of knowledge, we create effective systems to diminish or remove the impact of these problems, improving well productivity.
Stabilityline acidizing additives are effective over a wide temperature range and for a variety of acid blends:
- Acid corrosion inhibitors protect metal surfaces and minimize damage to assets.
- Acid corrosion inhibitor intensifiers increase the effectiveness of inhibitors at higher temperatures.
- Acid retarders/emulsifiers slow down acid reaction time to ensure maximum penetration of live acid into the formation.
- Anti-sludge agents prevent acid sludge formation to improve cleanup.
- Friction reducers reduce induced fluid turbulence in tubulars, which decreases horsepower requirements.
- Acid-gelling agents reduce fluid loss in the formation and increase fracture conductivity.
- Mutual solvents prevent acid and crude oil emulsions, enhance water-wetting properties, and improve cleanup.
- Iron control/sequestering agents prevent precipitation of iron from spent acid fluids.
- Surfactants reduce surface and interfacial tension, help prevent emulsions, alter formation wettability, and improve flowback.
- Foaming agents are created for the intention of stimulating liquid-sensitive formations. form voluminous, highly stable foams within fracturing fluids.
- Formation stabilizers are intended to prevent formation damage that can result from the swelling and/or migration of clay.
- Water gelling agents intended for the purposes of decreasing friction pressure, and achieving increased viscosity through crosslinking.
- Crosslinkers work effectively to boost viscosity, minimize water requirements, and improve proppant placement.
- Breakers intended for the purpose of breaking crosslinks to lower a fluid’s viscosity, degrading water gels back to a watery consistency.
- Hydrogen sulfide scavengers engineered to boost the effectiveness of acid corrosion inhibiters in the presence of hydrogen sulfide (H2S).
- Biocides quickly and effectively deliver microbiological control in a range of applications.
- Scale inhibitors developed to prevent calcium sulfate, barium sulfate and calcium carbonate scale formation.