Protected Slurries for Improved Cementing Operations
The threat of gas migration during cement placement is present in the timeframe between the conclusion of the cementing operation and the cement setting, as well as after the cement has set.
Stabilityline has developed a range of gas migration additives that mitigate gas migration/invasion resulting from hydrostatic pressure or micro-annulus.
These highly-effective products operate either with single or dual functionality and feature a combination of robust agents that work to produce the following effects:
- Mitigation of gas migration
- Boosts bonding between cement and casing/formation
- Reduces rheology for easier pumping and lower cement slurry friction loss
- Improved cement elasticity
- Works well with a range of cementing additives
- Lowers the risk for HSE during cement placement